foresterswish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://thebradburns.blogspot.com/ charity kit and album we are making for sweet boy fighting brain cancer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!

Go down 
+22
ScrapTigz
hutchie
Aurelia
Laurie Ann
WendyW
Bec
SusieU.K
annscraps
nzmumof4
scarletsierra
soryr05
raji(rsk)
Cherry
pepeetje2104
novita
joannknnrd
shawtyp
Miranda Buijs
Kenna (ratherBscrappin)
evitangel
kpollinger
Teresa
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
as you wish

as you wish

Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:42 am

kpollinger wrote:
Are you kidding me? That is the lowest of the low, seriously! Really unbelievable.

Ditto! I seriously can't believe people! Mad
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:16 am

kimberly did some great detective work and I have sent it to another email address. IF it is her...will at least scare her a little that we know more about her.

UCK!
Back to top Go down
https://foresterswish.forumotion.com
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:19 am

another order just came in so honest folks are still hearing about it and buying despite folks like this Sad
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:09 am

RAPID SHARE links have been disabled!!!

Kimberly found a second email address as well and they are both in CA...one in Sunnyvale and one in Mountain View...no response from my emails directly to the forwarded of our pirated kit eventhough she was hanging out on MySpace

thankfully though RapidShare has stopped her and we will go after ANY of these we hear about for sure!

(((hugs)))
Back to top Go down
ScrapTigz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:32 am

That's awesome they disabled them!!
Back to top Go down
as you wish

as you wish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:20 am

I'm glad they're gone.

I've jokingly suggested before that we should do a huge collab with the proceeds going towards hiring a lawyer to sue the pirates, I figured they would probably pirate that kit too.
Back to top Go down
kpollinger

kpollinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:22 am

for sure! Unfortunately there seems to be some "sport" in this whole thing. I was only halfway kidding about the shoplifting - I think there is a high these folks are getting by doing this stuff because it can't be that they just don't know its wrong.
Back to top Go down
pepeetje2104

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:08 pm

I don't understand everything because my English is not so good.
But I am glad she is disabled by rapidshare.
She or he must be ashamed.
Back to top Go down
http://pepeetjesdigiscraps.blogspot.com
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:10 pm

I think if a store was left unattended with NO cameras and people knew it...the same folks stealing the digital kits and music online would go in a heartbeat and take whatever they wanted....if there could be a way to track back and make them pay a penalty for stealing online...I don't think as many would do it Sad

I just wish I knew where these file sharing groups were so I could go undercover like the one that reported to us and immediately contact rapid share on all their posts to have them STOPPED!!!!
Back to top Go down
holly

holly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:44 pm

It broke my heart when I heard in the designer forum at SPD that someone was pirating this kit Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Granted I'm used to having stuff pirated weekly it seems, but I guess I'm still naive in thinking that these people would never do that with a kit made for charity!! I agree with you girls, how low can someone go? Seriously. Shocked Really just shocking. Like you girls said, would these people go and steal money from a charity?! I dunno, I just can't believe it. Unfortunately, I believe this also happened when we did the charity kit for Artemia. I think someone pirated those links too (if I remember correctly) Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:07 pm

The blog coupons were shared too. Thankfully I limited them to five uses but two have emailer that it said invalid. Sad
Back to top Go down
raji(rsk)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:49 pm

This is just awful!!!! how can someone do this, esp. for a charity kit, I'm so sorry for the designers): I hope everyone of them get caught.
Back to top Go down
kpollinger

kpollinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:12 am

The blog coupons too? People have no shame!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
foresterswish :: General for Designers and CT (Forester's Wish) :: chitchat/welcomes-
Jump to: