foresterswish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://thebradburns.blogspot.com/ charity kit and album we are making for sweet boy fighting brain cancer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!

Go down 
+22
ScrapTigz
hutchie
Aurelia
Laurie Ann
WendyW
Bec
SusieU.K
annscraps
nzmumof4
scarletsierra
soryr05
raji(rsk)
Cherry
pepeetje2104
novita
joannknnrd
shawtyp
Miranda Buijs
Kenna (ratherBscrappin)
evitangel
kpollinger
Teresa
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Admin

Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:33 pm

a place for chatter or questions and glad to see yous as we begin creating layouts and quickpages!!!

there is a separate thread to post your layouts!

(((hugs)))
Back to top Go down
https://foresterswish.forumotion.com
kpollinger

kpollinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Hi there!

Kimberly here and I'm so excited to be part of this project!!
Back to top Go down
evitangel

evitangel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:04 am

hi girls,

I am gabs aka evitangel and I am so excited to be a part of this awesome project - I am happy to help anyway I can
Back to top Go down
http://www.scraplantis.com/gabs-blog/
Kenna (ratherBscrappin)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:29 am

hello ladies!! Kenna (ratherBscrappin) here and I was so honored Tee asked me to be a part of this wonderful project for Forester and his family! Such a worthy cause, and I will help in any way I can!!
Back to top Go down
Miranda Buijs

Miranda Buijs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:35 am

Welcome girls..so may familiar faces here Laughing
Back to top Go down
shawtyp

shawtyp

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:18 am

hello I am Heather.. And I am so happy to be a part of this!!!
Back to top Go down
joannknnrd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:00 pm

cheers Hi ladies! Joannknnrd here!
Back to top Go down
novita

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:32 pm

Hi! this is Novita, so glad to part of this!! flower
Back to top Go down
pepeetje2104

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:12 am

Hi I am Petra / Pepeetje2104
And I am happy to help with the charity kit.
Its an very sweet project.
I am on the ct of Dawn.
Back to top Go down
http://pepeetjesdigiscraps.blogspot.com
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:52 am

welcome Smile glad you are joining us Smile
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:18 am

Yay, I'm here, too:)

My name is Martina and Im thrilled of being here.
Sorry for my English (in advance) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:41 am

glad you are joining us Smile

I will PM you the link and code now Smile
Back to top Go down
raji(rsk)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:58 am

Hello everyone Very Happy I'm so happy to be here, I am Raji & I'm honored to work for such a great cause.
Back to top Go down
evitangel

evitangel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:20 am

wow, so many familiar faces! love to have you all around and Tee, you did an amazing job to bring us all together!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scraplantis.com/gabs-blog/
soryr05

soryr05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Hi all! I'm here also and ready to help!

My name is Sory Reyes, I'm so happy to be here
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:13 pm

welcome Sory...glad you are joining us Smile
Back to top Go down
scarletsierra

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi everyone! So happy to see familiar faces and my favorite scrappers a part of this project! So happy to be here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:11 pm

yeah! Smile glad you made it Smile
Back to top Go down
nzmumof4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:22 am

Hi everyone. My name's Tina and I'm happy to be here too:)
Back to top Go down
annscraps

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm so happy to be here and help promote this kit for this sweet boy! I think I know 1 or 2 or 10 of you cyclops
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:29 pm

yeah you should know lots....we have been in the same circle for a while and lotsa friends in here Smile
Back to top Go down
SusieU.K

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:14 am

Hello ladies, SusieU.K here....I'm so happy to be a part of this wonderful cause.

I will do anything I can to help, the kit is tremendous! The designers totally rocked it!
I hope it raises ALOT of money for that sweet boy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Hiya,
I've just signed up.
This is a very exciting project Smile
I'll be back later to have a look around.
Back to top Go down
WendyW

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:50 pm

So honored to be in such good company! What a worthy cause! I'm happy to be a part of it!
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:38 pm

okies I need to get started. I'm feeling inspired!
So where can I download the goodies?
How many pages/QPs should I do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
foresterswish :: General for Designers and CT (Forester's Wish) :: chitchat/welcomes-
Jump to: