foresterswish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://thebradburns.blogspot.com/ charity kit and album we are making for sweet boy fighting brain cancer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collab Preview & Designer List

Go down 
+9
Cherry
novita
Kenna (ratherBscrappin)
evitangel
kpollinger
shawtyp
milo82
Miranda Buijs
TeresaP
13 posters
AuthorMessage
TeresaP

Collab Preview & Designer List Empty
PostSubject: Collab Preview & Designer List   Collab Preview & Designer List Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:05 am

I cannot thank you sweet friends enough for chipping in on a collab to help the Bradburns as they fight cancer for their sweet boy. This is going to mean so much to them and hopefully make digiscrappers out of them and some of their hospital friends after they show off their Make A Wish trip book made with this soon to be INCREDIBLE collab Smile

OK...you all know me from the CT end! I have contributed to a collab as a designer only when I was playing with designing at ScrapMatters...so with little experience on the collab end I hate to ask too much of any of you but I want to give you as much structure as is needed...if each of you will reply with what you are comfortable with contributing I can compile all of that and make a list and then send that out to all of us and we can fill in any holes. I will make some wordart and/or templates to go with the collab to chip in too.

the themes we can incorporate if you are inspired...Make A Wish/ DisneyTrip/ Cancer Fears Me

the color swatch is here
Collab Preview & Designer List Image001-2

Here is the list of designers in for the collab...

As You Wish Designs
Britt-ish Designs
Clever Monkey Graphics
designs by Jeni Hopewell
Dawn Inskip Designs
Diamante Designs (LoriWiley)
Edeline Designs
Faith True
Heaven's Gate Designs by Laurie Ann
Holly Designs
K Studio
Kelliegh Ratzlaff
milo82
Miranda Scrap Design
Miss Tina Designs
MK Designs
silversword71
Sya's Blueprints
Tee
Vera Lim

here is what you fabulous designers have collabed!!!
Collab Preview & Designer List All_fw_preview_large

Again...thank you thank you thank you!

Timeline to get the collab togeter...is two weeks enough to have the goodies to me and then I will get the previews done and we are planning to sell it at Shabby Pickle Designs in early June. If two weeks is not enough just let me know when is good for you and I can be flexible! If you need me for anything you have my email here: tcigt@mac.com or you can call if you ever needed to 205.835.0023 I can always call you back if you don't have free long distance!

I can't wait to see this all come together!
(((hugs)))
Tee
Back to top Go down
Miranda Buijs

Miranda Buijs

PostSubject: Re: Collab Preview & Designer List   Collab Preview & Designer List Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Wow Teresa...all those previews together look sooo great...it will be a big hit...!
Back to top Go down
milo82

PostSubject: Re: Collab Preview & Designer List   Collab Preview & Designer List Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:01 pm

wow ladies this looks truly amazing and I'm sooo proud I got to be part of this whole thing!!!
Back to top Go down
shawtyp

shawtyp

PostSubject: Re: Collab Preview & Designer List   Collab Preview & Designer List Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:49 pm

wow.. this is so amazing! What a Face bounce
Back to top Go down
kpollinger

kpollinger

PostSubject: Re: Collab Preview & Designer List   Collab Preview & Designer List Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:43 pm

This is just gorgeous! Everyone has really outdone themselves! This is going to make a beautiful memory book for the family and be a huge hit!
Back to top Go down
evitangel

evitangel

PostSubject: Re: Collab Preview & Designer List   Collab Preview & Designer List Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:03 am

wowzer - that's really amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scraplantis.com/gabs-blog/
Kenna (ratherBscrappin)

PostSubject: Re: Collab Preview & Designer List   Collab Preview & Designer List Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:39 am

Tee!!!! I am totally blown away woman!! you have assembled one heck of a list of amazing designers --- wowZA ladies, it all looks fabulous! And I'm just loving that color palette!
Back to top Go down
novita

PostSubject: Re: Collab Preview & Designer List   Collab Preview & Designer List Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:34 pm

this is so FANTASTIC!!!
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Collab Preview & Designer List   Collab Preview & Designer List Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:21 am

This is outstanding in every way and each one of you did a fabulous job with his part to create a huge charity kit for a sweet boy.
Back to top Go down
soryr05

soryr05

PostSubject: Re: Collab Preview & Designer List   Collab Preview & Designer List Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:25 pm

it´s amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
scarletsierra

PostSubject: Re: Collab Preview & Designer List   Collab Preview & Designer List Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:12 pm

Oh gracious you have really organized a beautiful team and collab T! I'm sure the Bradburns will be overwhelmed. I can't wait to get started! Smile
Back to top Go down
SusieU.K

PostSubject: Re: Collab Preview & Designer List   Collab Preview & Designer List Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:20 am

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING, WOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jule

PostSubject: Re: Collab Preview & Designer List   Collab Preview & Designer List Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:55 am

Oh wow, I am so in love with the colors of this kit. Very outstanding and unique...You all are so talented!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collab Preview & Designer List   Collab Preview & Designer List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collab Preview & Designer List
Page 1 of 1