foresterswish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://thebradburns.blogspot.com/ charity kit and album we are making for sweet boy fighting brain cancer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Post Fun

Go down 
+18
britt
Diamante
silversword71
WendyW
vera lim
Miss Tiina
kristenrice
Priscilla
TeresaP
as you wish
KayM
milo82
holly
Miranda Buijs
joshi_82
EdelineM
Cat
Teresa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Welcome Post Fun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Post Fun   Welcome Post Fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:03 pm

Here. cherry
Back to top Go down
TeresaP

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Post Fun   Welcome Post Fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:05 pm

yeah Smile welcome Mi!!!
Back to top Go down
britt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Post Fun   Welcome Post Fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:58 pm

I'm here too. I'm Brittney of Britt-ish Designs. Smile
Back to top Go down
syapotter

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Post Fun   Welcome Post Fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Hi everyone!!

I'm Sya of Sya's Blueprints.. Glad to be here and help a bit.. Smile
Back to top Go down
TeresaP

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Post Fun   Welcome Post Fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:10 am

fun...

for those that don't know Britt...she should have Disney as her middle name Smile

sya....thanks for joining us...love all your template fun! Smile

a few designers have said they are working on mini kits for this...others contibuting parts- it is all going to work together great!
Back to top Go down
Diamante

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Post Fun   Welcome Post Fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:37 am

Thanks Tee! You're so sweet! I'm almost done with my part. Smile
Back to top Go down
j_hopewell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Post Fun   Welcome Post Fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Jeni (Jeni Hopewell Designs). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dawn inskip

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Post Fun   Welcome Post Fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Hi Teresa and everyone Smile

Please count me in - Dawn Inskip Designs ... only just registered, but I'll get something done Smile
Back to top Go down
TraceyMonette

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Post Fun   Welcome Post Fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:19 am

Tracey Monette aka Clever Monkey Graphics here. Glad to be helping out towards a great cause.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Post Fun   Welcome Post Fun - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:24 pm

I am going to lock this Welcome Post Fun thread that we used as all of you joined the forum Smile This way you won't have to get updated each time CT gals come and join us Smile

There are new threads going up so if you want to chat with those creating from your fab designs please feel free or just pop in to see the layouts that they will start posting in the next days...two weeks before release day! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://foresterswish.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Post Fun   Welcome Post Fun - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Post Fun
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
foresterswish :: General for Designers and CT (Forester's Wish) :: chitchat/welcomes-
Jump to: