foresterswish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://thebradburns.blogspot.com/ charity kit and album we are making for sweet boy fighting brain cancer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!

Go down 
+22
ScrapTigz
hutchie
Aurelia
Laurie Ann
WendyW
Bec
SusieU.K
annscraps
nzmumof4
scarletsierra
soryr05
raji(rsk)
Cherry
pepeetje2104
novita
joannknnrd
shawtyp
Miranda Buijs
Kenna (ratherBscrappin)
evitangel
kpollinger
Teresa
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Admin

Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:02 pm

off to PM you now Smile
Back to top Go down
https://foresterswish.forumotion.com
Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:55 pm

hey Tee, i would like to grab the entire kit too! can you pm me pretty please? oh and i asked JoAnn, who is one of my personal CT girls to see if she had some time to create some layouts with this mega charity kit and she replied that you had already asked her last week! LOL... the funny thing was that she was working on a Forester's Wish layout! i'm off to ask another team member.

btw, she also mentioned that she cannot get into this forum... just wanted you to know.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:25 am

ha...funny Smile

Love JoAnn Smile

there is an automatic email that sends out and you just have to reply to that to confirm your email and access is automatic.

I will email JoAnn.

I am on vacation this week and will check but not as frequently during the day so I am going to also PM you the link to send to the CT girls and if your CT member wants to play you will have it to give it to her so she can get it ordered and Laura can approve it or I will get it this afternoon when we come in from the beach Smile
Back to top Go down
joannknnrd

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:14 am

Lol Tee and LA. I registered a long time ago, but the forum wouldn't take my password last night! I got a new one and was able to breeze in...

Tee, hope the beach is wonderful (we're exactly ONE month away from our beach:::sigh::Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurelia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:07 pm

I'm Anja aka Aurelia Very Happy
I'm here because i'm the right Hand from Miranda Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hutchie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Im here... from Miss Tiina's Lil Missie's

I made one QP probably submitted by Miss Tiina. Id love to do more so if I can get the full kit that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:07 am

the access and info is in a PM here waiting for you Smile
Back to top Go down
hutchie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:37 am

OMg! I didnt even think to check there. Thanks! Very Happy DLing now.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:46 am

yeah...didn't want you to think you were forgotten Smile Glad you have it!!! Can't wait to see what you make! Thanks for jumping in with us!!! (((hugs)))
Back to top Go down
ScrapTigz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Hi I'm Christine from Laurie Ann's CT and I would love to create some layouts. Laurie Ann suggested that I ask Tee to please give me a code for the charity kit. Thank You. Smile
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:29 pm

sending you a PM now...glad you are joining us

if you are up for making any quickpages it would be fantastic if you could post them and link them to my server by anytime Monday. I am going to be packaging the sets after that getting them ready to go for sale on the 5th Smile

there is a thread for the quickpages and a link to my server Wink

thanks so much!!! check your PM Smile
Back to top Go down
ScrapTigz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:07 pm

I'm so glad to be here helping! I will definitely try and make some qp for this Smile
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:24 pm

great! thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Jule

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:01 am

Hey everyone Smile

I am Jule and am soooo thrilled to be here for Holly's team!
This is a wonderful team for such a great cause and you all did a fab job so far!!!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:02 am

welcome girl....sent u a pm
Back to top Go down
HeatherB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:59 pm

Hi I'm Heather and I think I know 2 or 10 people just like Ann does! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
as you wish

as you wish

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:00 am

Hey Everyone,
I'm posting in this forum since everyone posted here. We are being pirated. Mad Laura posted in or designers forum, they are on rapidshare. I'm not sure what to do about it.

Janet
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:05 am

I have reported all the illegal links to rapid share abuse and sent an email directly to the JERK that sent out the email to the undercover gal that notified us!

I hope rapid share will get right on it.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:08 am

If you all know of any other avenues to pursue this let me know!

I have the email gals IP address and her email which I have sent her a note directly.

I will keep checking to see if the links stay up...not sure if RapidShare responds over the weekend or not...not counting on it Sad

we have made $1600. before paypal and bandwidth so thankfully there are still lots of honest people out there! just wanted you to know that your hard work is not totally being undone by these unethical folks Sad

the people that would go and download for free would probably NEVER have been real customers anyway Sad

just hurtful and sad!
Back to top Go down
kpollinger

kpollinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:09 am

Are you kidding me? That is the lowest of the low, seriously! Really unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
kpollinger

kpollinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:10 am

Stealing from a sick child. Oh that just burns me.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:14 am

that and knowing that all these SWEET designers are faced with this all the time themselves!

wish there was a way to prosecute and let all these mommies go to jail for stealing and change their ways so their children don't grow up doing the same junk Sad

I know it can be men and women but the email addy for the one that sent this on was: lovinlifeasmommy@xxxx.com
Back to top Go down
kpollinger

kpollinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:21 am

I know - this really makes me sick. Especially in this industry. I mean - I paper scrapped for 10 years. The amount of times I received a freebie - maybe 1 or 2. I spent 10's of thousands of dollars on paper and stickers (at $5 a silly package). So you come to digital and you can get a HUGE kit of things for less than $10 and gorgeous freebies all over the place. Why would anyone abuse that? Do these same people walk into their neighborhood grocery and walk out with food stuffed in their jackets? And in this case, do they walk up to the jar on the counter with a sick child's face on it, reach in and pull OUT money? I thought we were all grown women, and then when I hear about this side of the "community" - it just blows my mind.

I hope Rapidshare acts on it quickly. I guess you can't really ban the person from places, they'll just create new accounts.

Thankfully there are so many people that are honest. $1600 is wonderful, Teresa.
Back to top Go down
kpollinger

kpollinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:23 am

It must be some sort of mask. I just googled it and it doesn't come up anywhere.

Maybe we could sign it up for all kinds of spam. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ScrapTigz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:33 am

this just breaks my heart No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!   Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome as the CT sweeties join you Designing sweethearts!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
foresterswish :: General for Designers and CT (Forester's Wish) :: chitchat/welcomes-
Jump to: